WIN: A 2013 Gold Medal wine cellar and two sets of fine Riedel glasses
This fabulous prize for all lovers of award-winning New Zealand wine includes:
• A wine cellar of 60 bottles of Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2013 Gold Medal winning wine
• A set of six Riedel Vinum Burgundy crystal glasses (valued at $372)
• A set of six Riedel Vinum Sauvignon Blanc crystal glasses (valued at $318)
Tell us in 30 words or less about your favourite New Zealand food and wine experience to go into the draw to win. Email your sentence to info@airnz winea wards .co.n z along with your full name.
Note this competition closes 31 December 2013. The lucky winners will be notified in early January 2014.
For more details and competitions, you can also visit our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.
Terms and conditions:
1. The promotional text relating to the competition forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. The organiser of this competition is the Wine Institute of New Zealand Incorporated (WINZ), Level 3, 52 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
3. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The competition commences on 24 November 2013 and closes at 5pm on 31 December 2013 (the closing date)
5. THE PRIZE: 60 bottles of gold medal wine selected from the medal winners at the 2013 Air New Zealand Wine Competition and 12 Riedel crystal glasses.
6. HOW TO WIN: No purchase is necessary. Qualify for entry by entering your details and telling us about your favourite New Zealand food and wine experience. The best entries (as judged by a WINZ-appointed judge) will go into a lucky prize draw and one winner will be awarded THE PRIZE. The judge’s decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into regarding that decision.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. Entrants must be NZ residents and aged18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required to claim the prize.
9. The winner will be notified by email, before 12 January 2014.
10. The prize includes delivery to the winner at a New Zealand address by courier or other mutually agreed delivery option.
11. The winners agree to allow WINZ to use their name and winning sentence to promote the win online at www.airnnzwineawards.co.nz.
12. WINZ shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or in accepting or using the prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). WINZ takes no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
13. WINZ collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. Competition entrants agree to allow WINZ to use their information for the express purposes of conducting this promotion.
14. WINZ their employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. WINZ reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.