WIN: 2013 Gold Medal-Winning Wines!
To celebrate our Gold Medal winners, we've got six twin packs of Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2013 Gold Medal winning wine to give away.
Simply complete the sentence ‘I love New Zealand wine because…..’. The best, or most creative, answers will be in to win 'gold'.
To enter simply email your completed sentence to info@
Entries close 5pm, Friday 29 November 2013.
For more details and competitions, you can also visit our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.
Terms and conditions
1. The promotional text relating to the competition forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. The organiser of this competition is the Wine Institute of New Zealand Incorporated (WINZ), Level 3, 52 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
3. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The competition commences on 20 November 2013 and closes at 5pm on 29 November 2013 (the closing date).
5. THE PRIZE: A twin pack of gold medal wine selected from the medal winners at the 2013 Air New Zealand Wine Competition. Six twin packs are offered as prizes for a maximum of six winners.
6. HOW TO WIN: No purchase is necessary. Qualify for entry by entering your details and completing the sentence ‘I love New Zealand wine because….’. The six best entries (as judged by a WINZ-appointed judge) received by the closing date will be awarded THE PRIZE. The judge’s decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into regarding that decision.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. Entrants must be NZ residents and aged18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required to claim the prize.
9. The winners will be notified by email, before 6 December 2013.
10. The prize includes delivery to the winner at a New Zealand address by courier or other mutually agreed delivery option.
11. The winners agree to allow WINZ to use their name and winning sentence to promote the win online at www.airnnzwineawards.com.
12. WINZ shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or in accepting or using the prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). WINZ takes no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
13. WINZ collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. Competition entrants agree to allow WINZ to use their information for the express purposes of conducting this promotion.
14. WINZ their employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. WINZ reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.