WIN: Have yourself a very Merry Christmas! Be in to win this Air New Zealand Wine Awards prize pack
Get the festive season off to a very merry start with this great prize pack! We have two prize packs to give away, thanks to our friends at Rangitikei Chicken.
PRIZE – Lonely Planet Wine Trails guide, Anolon 2 piece carving set and Rangitikei wooden board and tea towel
Complete the entry form below by Wednesday 14 December 2016.
Terms and conditions
1. The promotional text relating to the competition forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. The organiser of this competition is the Wine Institute of New Zealand Incorporated (WINZ), Level 3, 52 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
3. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The competition commences on Thursday 1 December 2016 and closes at 11.59pm on Wednesday 14 December 2016 (the closing date).
5. THE PRIZE: Lonely Planet Wine Trails guide, Anolon 2 piece carving set and Rangitikei wooden board and tea towel
6. HOW TO WIN: No purchase is necessary. Qualify for entry by entering your details and tell us in 30 words or less your favourite New Zealand Wine and Christmas food match. The two best entries (as judged by a NZ Winegrowers Inc-appointed judge) received by the closing date will be awarded THE PRIZE. The judge’s decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into regarding that decision.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. Entrants must be NZ residents and aged 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required to claim the prize.
9. The winners will be notified by email by Friday 23 December 2016.
10. The prize includes delivery to the winner at a New Zealand address by courier or other mutually agreed delivery option.
11. Attempts will be made to notify the winner using the contact details provided on the competition entry form. If NZW, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within 5 days of the winner being drawn/decided, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw/decision will be conducted.
12. The winners agree to allow NZ Winegrowers Inc to use their name and winning sentence to promote the win online at www.airnnzwineawards.co.nz.
13. NZ Winegrowers Inc shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or in accepting or using the prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). NZ Winegrowers Inc takes no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
14. NZ Winegrowers Inc collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. Competition entrants agree to allow NZ Winegrowers Inc to use their information for the express purposes of conducting this promotion.
15. NZ Winegrowers Inc, their employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. NZ Winegrowers Inc reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.