WIN: Air NZ Wine Awards Autumn Competition
If fabulous wines and delicious recipes are not enough to get you inspired this Autumn, we have three prize packs to give away, thanks to our friends at Rangitikei Chicken.
First prize – Circulon 40cm rectangular roaster with rack and Rangitikei apron
Second prize – Circulon 26cm covered buffet casserole and Rangitikei tea towel
Third prize – Anolon 2 piece carving set and Rangitikei wooden board
Complete the entry form below by Friday 27 May 2016.
Terms and conditions
1. The promotional text relating to the competition forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. The organiser of this competition is the Wine Institute of New Zealand Incorporated (WINZ), Level 3, 52 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
3. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The competition commences on Tuesday 10 May 2016 and closes at 11.59pm on Friday 27 May 2016 (the closing date).
5. THE PRIZE: First prize – Circulon 40cm rectangular roaster with rack and Rangitikei apron; second prize – Circulon 26cm covered buffet casserole and Rangitikei tea towel; third prize – Anolon 2 piece carving set and Rangitikei wooden board.
6. HOW TO WIN: No purchase is necessary. Qualify for entry by entering your details and tell us in 30 words or less what New Zealand wine and food pairing inspires you most in Autumn. The three best entries (as judged by a WINZ-appointed judge) received by the closing date will be awarded THE PRIZE. The judge’s decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into regarding that decision.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. Entrants must be NZ residents and aged 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required to claim the prize.
9. The winners will be notified by email by Friday 10 June 2016.
10. The prize includes delivery to the winner at a New Zealand address by courier or other mutually agreed delivery option.
11. The winners agree to allow WINZ to use their name and winning sentence to promote the win online at www.airnnzwineawards.co.nz.
12. WINZ shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or in accepting or using the prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). WINZ takes no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
13. WINZ collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. Competition entrants agree to allow WINZ to use their information for the express purposes of conducting this promotion.
14. WINZ their employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. WINZ reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- This promotion has closed.