WIN: Six nights for two in Nelson (Wine Guide 2015 Competition)
Congratulations to Glenice from Wellington who has won this fabulous prize! Glenice's winning entry:
"We've heard Nelson's a paradise
We're sure we could acclimatize
to food and wine that harmonize
and to keep us fit there's exercise
We'd love to win this glittering prize!"
Luxurious package includes:
Air New Zealand – domestic flights for two people to Nelson
Mahana Estates – two nights' accommodation at the exclusive Mahana Owner's Villa with Mahana Methode Traditionelle on arrival, pre-dinner canapes and drinks, four-course dinner, gourmet lunch at Mahana Kitchen, breakfast provisions plus a tour of the gravity-flow winery
Wilsons Abel Tasman – three day/two night lodge-based guided walk along the stunning Abel Tasman National Park track, staying in beachfront ensuite accommodation and including all meals
Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco – two nights' accommodation in a one-bedroom studio apartment, including breakfast at TMK (The Monaco Kitchen)
Wheelie Fantastic Cycle Tours – two hour private guided cycle tour along part of Tasman's Great Taste Trail, starting and finishing at picturesque Mapua
New Zealand Classic Motorcycles – a unique side-car ride for two around Nelson city and waterfront
Hardy Cars – seven days' car hire
Competition closes 31 January 2016. Travel must be taken by 25 April 2016 (due to seasonality).
Terms and conditions
1. The promotional text relating to the competition forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. The organiser of this competition is the Wine Institute of New Zealand Incorporated (WINZ), Level 3, 52 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
3. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The competition commences on 29 November 2015 and closes at 5pm on 31 January 2016 (the closing date).
5. THE PRIZE: As detailed above. Any expenses incurred outside of the prize element are the responsibility of the winner. Accommodation and prize elements are subject to availability. THE PRIZE must be redeemed by 25 April 2016.
6. HOW TO WIN: No purchase is necessary. Qualify for entry by entering your details and telling us in 30 words or less why you should win this prize. The best entries (as judged by a WINZ-appointed judge) will go into a lucky prize draw and one winner will be awarded THE PRIZE. The judge’s decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into regarding that decision. The prize is non-transferable nor can it be redeemed for cash.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. Entrants must be NZ residents and aged18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required to claim the prize.
9. The winner will be notified by email before 5 February 2016.
10. The winners agree to allow WINZ to use their name and winning sentence to promote the win online at www.airnnzwineawards.co.nz.
11. WINZ shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or in accepting or using the prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- This promotion has closed.